- BURN WHILE SEATING
- SAFETY FEATURES
Build lower body strength. Improve circulation.
- Whether working on your laptop or watching TV, the miniTREAD is a better way to burn calories and measure results… all while seated.
- Burns calories while you work, with low to no joint stress.
- Appropriate for most age groups.
- Use comfortably while watching TV or reading a book.
The miniTREAD® is uniquely designed to be used while sitting.
- Designed to fit under most desks. Recommended desk height from the floor to the underside is at least 25 inches (58.3 cm).
- Exercise with as little as 2-3” of clearance between your knees and the underside of your desk.
- Sleek, lightweight design fits under a desk and is easily stored.
- Recessed handles on each side make it easy to move
Mini Technology. Maximum results – Motorized mini treadmill with a remote console.
- Speeds from .3mph to 2.5mph
- Remote controls speed and scans tracks calories, distance, time, speed and steps
- Easy to adjust incline options
- Leveling feet for stability
Use while safely seated only. NEVER stand on miniTREAD
- One tap Emergency shut off switch on unit
- Stop button on handheld remote control
- Immediate shut off of miniTREAD if you stand (more than 80 lbs. of leg load automatically stops the miniTREAD)
- 300 lbs. max user weight
RISK FREE TRIAL
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Free with Purchase of a miniTread®
Peace of Mind for Your Purchase
3 Easy Installment Plan Available
Compact & Convenient
Use your miniTREAD® anywhere – at home or in the office. It’s compact size makes it easy to move and store. You’ll love the ability to get in a walking workout anytime.
Safely Burn Calories While Sitting
The miniTREAD® is perfect for anyone of any age and ability. Unlike walking on pavement or a traditional treadmill, the walking exercise of the miniTREAD® has low to no impact on the knees, hips, and back.
OUR HAPPY CLIENTS
Our Customers Love the miniTREAD®
Hear about the success our amazing customers have!
Frequently Asked Questions
The miniTREAD® is a way to stay fit while you sit. While seated at your desk, on the couch or at your kitchen table, the miniTREAD® helps to burn calories while you ‘walk’. It weighs about 24 lbs. and is compact, at 19” x 20’.
The motorized movement helps keep you motivated for continued use. Movement becomes automatic — almost like being on autopilot.
The miniTREAD® is motorized. Most exercise bikes and ellipticals are not. The motion can best be described as a hybrid of a treadmill and a bike. This allows your calves, hamstrings, quads and core to all be engaged, yet the miniTREAD® is much easier and more comfortable to use.
Even 10 minutes can help you feel more energetic. How long you use it daily depends upon your physical stamina. We recommend starting out slowly and working your way up.
The miniTREAD® weighs only about 24 lbs, the equivalent of 3 gallons of milk!
Consulting with a medical professional is always recommended before beginning any exercise regime. Because the miniTREAD® is used from a seated position in your own chair, it is considered safe to use by many physicians. You do need to be able to lift your legs to use it. WARNING: NEVER STAND on the miniTREAD® equipment. USE ONLY WHILE SEATED.
The miniTREAD® remote console will track speed, distance, steps, calories and time.
Many people say using the miniTREAD® enhances their focus. Because you’re in a comfortable, seated position and you control the speed, it’s easy to concentrate and stay on task.
The miniTREAD® has a power cord that plugs into a standard outlet. The remote control is wired and requires no batteries.
The miniTREAD® is available for purchase with a 30-day guarantee including return postage. The credit will appear to your method of payment following receipt of the unit in working order in its original packaging.
Results will vary. Many people say they notice the benefits right away such as more energy, focus and alertness. We’d love to hear your experiences and feedback!
Absolutely! On average, one burns between 2 and 3 calories per minute, or 120 – 180 per hour,depending upon the speed and incline.
You’ll find the remote tucked into a pocket packed securely within the center piece of Styrofoam.
Chat live or call (310) 873-3133